WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE?
Most cookies are session cookies, which are automatically deleted from the hard drive after the session ends (i.e. after logging out or closing the browser window). Some of the cookies allow to recognize the User’s end device when visiting the website again – they are not deleted automatically, they save on the end device. In the case of mobile devices, similarly as in the case of stationary devices, a mechanism of accepting “cookies” files has been applied, which enables the storage of information related to a given User.
Within the Website we use the following types of cookies:
1) Cookies enabling the use of services available on the website;
2) Cookies ensuring security;
3) Cookies enabling the collection of information on the manner of using the website;
4) Functional cookies make it possible to remember settings selected by the User, e.g. in terms of language, font size, etc;
5) Advertising cookies make it possible to provide users with advertising content tailored to their individual interests.
Using the Service without changing the settings of the browser concerning cookies means that they will be placed in the User’s device. At any time, the User may change the settings of the browser concerning cookies. These settings may be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or to inform about their every time they are placed in the device of Service User. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
If the User does not make any changes in the browser settings resulting in the exclusion of accepting “cookies” files and using the Services, the User agrees to the use of “cookies” files on the terms described in this Policy.
Disabling cookies may affect some of the functionalities available on the website.
ACCESS TO USER DATA